söndag 18 oktober 2009

Walk in my new shoes.


I feel so much better now. It seems like all I needed to do was meet up. That's it. Just meet up. The problems in my head flew out the window as soon as I saw your face. It felt nice. I'm glad I was able to laugh like I did today. I almost laughed my brains out.

It's actually a bit weird when that happens. You feel so bad that you almost cry. Think about it all night and fold the problems inside out but then as soon as you meet up with the person in question- it all goes away. This has happened to me a few times before. I've been mad and down but as soon as I met the person in question it was all gone.

I'm so tired that I don't even know what I'm writing here. So I'll just say goodnight and maybe you'll hear from me tomorrow!

And btw! You still suck for not leaving any comments. I'm starting to doubt that anyone actually reads this.

2 kommentarer: